Sunday, June 9, 2013

Welcome! Come in. Have a seat.

Hello and welcome to Bears on the Loose! Pottery.  

Bears on the Loose! Pottery is created by myself, Ms. RoseAnna P. Cyr (that's my fancy name), currently of Madison WI.  

Bears on the Loose! Pottery began in the winter of 2010.  After graduating with my Masters degree, I was all finished with formal education but hoped to pursue artistic endeavors in my post graduate life.  Knowing my long standing interest in clay, my mama gave me my very first pottery class at Mudflat Studios in Somerville, MA.   I took to clay immediately and slowly began to develop myself as an artist through pottery.  I took classes and created out of Mudflat until spring of 2013.  


















Today I work out of the Midwest Clay Project in Madison, WI, my new home.  I continue to create functional, earth inspired art made for everyday use by just about everyone.  All pottery featured on this blog is available for custom order and commissions are always welcome.  Please contact roseannacyr@gmail.com for any questions regarding pricing and ordering.  


No comments:

Post a Comment